- Rams and Yowes by Kate Davies. Knit out of Knitpicks Palette held double in nine different colorways on US size 9/5.5mm needles.
- Mystery Project. Knit out of Unwind Yarn Company Luxe Sock in the colorway Graphite.
- Toe-Up sock. Using the Rounded Toe by the Tanja Murray and an afterthought heel. Knit out of Knitpicks Bare Palette base, hand-dyed by Josh in the colorway Cloak and Dagger.
QUENCH AND TEMPER:
- Triangle spotlight.
- Top-Down Triangle: Increase 4 sts per two rows.
- Bottom-Up Triangle: Decrease 4 sts per two rows.
- Sideways Triangle: Increase along one edge until you reach halfway through your yarn, then decrease along the same edge until you finish.
- Tip-Up Triangle: Cast on 1 st (or more) Increase 2 sts per two rows (or more).
- Bottom-Down Triangle: Cast on all the stitches needed. Decrease 2 sts per two rows (or more).
- Centered Sideways Triangle: cast on stitches provisionally. Decrease along one edge until no stitches remain. Pick up the held stitches and decrease down to one stitch.
- Heart-Shaped Triangle: Increase 6 sts per two rows.
SOUND THE TRUMPET:
- Thanks to lisamarykay1 for moral support throughout my week.
- Thanks to atinkersdamn for her AWESOME idea of AWESOME!
THRUST AND CUT:
- Still have one spot open for a test knitter! Contact Josh on Ravelry (swordofaknitter) if you're interested!
- Lighting. Pretty bad this week, but Josh will play around with it!
- the Knock You Naked Brownies recipe.
- Project Runway: Season 10 pool: Josh is OUT!
- The Sock-A-Long is on! Join the group and have some fun! :D
- If you are interested in donating a prize to the podcast, contact Josh!
- JOIN THE GROUP!!! :D
THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
- Do you like my hat?
- Do you like the idea of asking me and my viewers questions?