In the FORGE:
Mitered Crosses Blanket by Kay Gardiner. Knit out of a selection of worsted weight wools, alpaca, and acrylics on US size 8/5mm needles
Westknits Mystery KAL Shawl : Rockefeller by Stephen West. Knit out of Trekking XXL in colorway #185 (blues) and Cascade Heritage Sock in colorway #5601 (black) on US size 3/3.25mm needles.
Braided Ball by Marleen Hartog. Knit out of random stash acrylics on US size 6/4mm needles.
Leaving the FORGE:
Felted Flower Bowl by Meg Myers. Knit out of Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in two blue colors (now discontinued I believe...) on US size 10.5/6.5mm needles.
Coin purse (made up the pattern myself). Knit out of a stashed acrylic yarn on US size 3/3.25mm needles.
Cowl Design (by me- unnamed as yet). Knit out of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick in the colorways Lumberjack Red and Denim Twist on US size 13/9mm needles.
Knit Net Rug (just arm-knitted). Knit out of some rope on... MY ARMS! :D
Zombie Envelope by Amy of the Stockinette Zombies. Knit out of Lion Brand Homespun in the colorway Lagoon on US size 11/8mm needles.
THRUST AND CUT:
Westknits Book 4: Bolting
Shout outs to ashurii and WrenCouture
1) 4 patterns from the awesome Lisa Tonko (lisamarykay1)
2) 4 patterns from Josh Ryks (swordofaknitter)
3) 2 skeins of Angora laceweight yarn (550 meters each!)
4) Awesome beaded bookmark with a donkey on the end!
5) Hand-dyed skein of self-striping yard (dyed by Josh!) and a set of HiyaHiya US size 1 DPNS and a complimentary stitch marker!
11 prizes total!! WOOT! WOOT! Thanks to everyone who donated and go enter the prize threads in the Ravelry group!!!