Entering the FORGE:
- Clean Slate Hat by Liat Hessel. It will be knit with Red Heart Soft Yarn in colorways Chocolate and Paprika.
- Serrate by Lisa Mutch. It will be knit with Malabrigo Sock in colorways Alcaucil and Turner.
In the FORGE:
- Westknits Mystery KAL: Rockefeller shawl by Stephen West. Knit out of Zitron Trekking XXL in the colorway #185 (blues) and Cascade Heritage Sock in the colorway #5601 (black) on US size 3/3.25mm needles.
- Old Forge by Stephen West. Knit out of Lion Brand Jiffy in the colorways Black, Charcoal Mist, and Silver Heather on US size 13/9mm needles.
- lisamarykay1 has generously given my podcast viewers a coupon code for her etsy shop. Enter swordofaknitter at checkout to receive a 30% discount on her patterns. Also check out her avon page and support a fellow knitter!
- WrenCouture has generously given my podcast viewers a coupon code for her etsy shop. Enter SWORDCAST at checkout to receive a 10% discount! She also gave the podcast some AWESOME prizes for future contests!
Prizes given this week:
- Congrats to MrsLawrenceKnitz, SOWaters, artistmaybe, and Angeiship on winning a pattern from my ravelry shop!
- Congrats to SallyfromIdaho on winning the AWESOME grand prize of the hand-dyed self-striping yarn and the HiyaHiya needles with its complementary stitch marker!
Leave a review on iTunes if you feel so inclined and feel free to contact me with any suggestions or comments!