- Mystery Project #2. Knit out of Zitron Trekking XXL in an overdyed-unknown colorway on US size 4/3.5mm needles.
- Sock. Knit out of Knitpicks Bare Palette Base in the hand-dyed colorway Cloak and Dagger on US size 1/2.25mm needles.
- Rams and Yowes by Kate Davies. Knit out of Knitpicks Palette held double on US size 9/5.5mm needles.
- Mystery Project #1. Knit out of Unwind Yarn Company Luxe Sock in the colorway Graphite on US size 4/3.5mm needles.
- Coming Up:
- StevenBe shawl design.
THRUST AND CUT:
- Josh has been dyeing yarn and painting.
- The Hunger Games Reaping for the Third Hunger Games is open and ends the 28th. To find out more about this knitting competition, please check it out here!
- Congrats to District 5 (and SallyfromIdaho) for winning the Second Games!
- Happy Belated Birthday to Callie from the DramaticKnits podcast!!!
- From the Two Sisters Stringworks:
- 100% Jacob Wool in the Robin Hood colorway.
- 100% Gotland wool in the Rime colorway.
- 100% Icelandic wool in the Hot Spring colorway.
- Josh is going to hang out with none other than... STEPHEN WEST!!! :D
THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
- What do you do for holiday crafting? Do you knit/crochet all year and stash them for later or do them at the last minute? Do you craft holiday decor?
Answer the question in the comments below or on this episode's thread in the ravelry group! Ask a question in the same way! (i.e. post a comment or post it into the questions thread in the rav group) Thanks! :D