- Woolen Mill St Yarns 100% Corriedale 4 0z. in colorway Nightmare.
- Lightwedge Cozy using the amazing Pine Tree Cable Motif by Mimi Hill. Knit out of some stashed acrylic yarn on US size 8/5mm needles.
- Mitered Crosses Blanket by Kay Gardiner. Knit out of an assortment of wools, alpacas, and acrylics on US size 8/5mm needles.
- Secret Project! Knit out of Unwind Yarn Company Luxe Sock in colorway Graphite.
- Serrate by Lisa Mutch. Knit out of Malabrigo Sock in colorways Alcaucil and Turner on US size 4/3.5mm needles.
- Promenade; Easy Doily and Dishcloth by Linda Browning. Knit out of some hand-dyed by me yarn on US size 4/3.5mm needles. (I said this wrong in the podcast!)
- Beaded bracelet by Josh. Knit out of some coned laceweight on US size 0 needles.
- Westward by Stephen West, earband variant. Knit out of Lion Brand Woolease in colorways Loden and Forest Green Heather on US size 6/4mm needles.
- Hyperbolic Pseudosphere Scrubbie by Timary Peterson. Crocheted out of some Red Heart in the stash on a US size "J" hook.
- Westknits Mystery KAL: Rockefeller by Stephen West. Knit out of Zitron Trekking XXL in colorway #185 (blues) and Cascade Heritage sock in colorway #5601 (black) on US size 3/3.25mm needles.
SOUND THE TRUMPET:
- lisamarykay1 for her USO fundraiser! To find out more about this fabulous fundraising effort, contact her on Ravelry or plurk (lisatomko1).
- knitcroc (Enid) for her insightful critique of the previous episode's lighting problems. Many thanks to you! :D
THRUST AND CUT:
- Room Re-arrangement
- Hunger Games challenge group is in the final stage and will be wrapping up in the next month or two and the reaping will take place very soon! Keep your eyes and ears open for more news!
- Stephen West released two new patterns! Check them out: Barndom and Stringband.
- Rhett and Link's Good Mythical Morning! They have a FANTASTIC podcast (though not about knitting, still VERY intriguing!)
- Stash enhancements:
- WrenCouture's etsy shop has some AH-MAZING fibers and batts! I got the Caramel Macchiatto 100% Alpaca batt! Use her coupon code SWORDCAST to receive 10% off! :D
- Minnesota Nice Yarn Fabulous Fingering in the colorway Stormy lake -green!
this week's question(s):
- How do you handle/deal with stress?
- What are Josh's top 4 colors? (hint: the fourth is acid/lime green)
Leave a comment here or on the Ravelry group! :D