- Woolen Mill St Yarns 100% Corriedale Roving in the colorway Nightmare. First half done.
- Mystery Project! Knit out of Unwind Yarn Company Luxe Sock in the colorway Graphite.
- Westknits Scrapghan/Ten Stitch Blanket by Frankie Brown. Knit out of scraps left over from completed westknits projects on US size 3/3.25mm needles.
- Rams and Yowes by Kate Davies. Knit out of Knitpicks Palette, held double, in 9 shades on US size 9/5.5mm needles.
- Lightwedge Cozy using the Pine Tree Cable Motif by Mimi Hill. Knit out of some stashed acrylic yarn US 8/5mm needles.
- Shapes and how to do them spotlight.
THRUST AND CUT:
- Looking for two test knitters! PM me on Ravelery!!
- Sockalong! It starts September 20th and ends October 31st! Check it out in the group!
- CONGRATS TO STEVE AND CALLIE OF THE DRAMATICKNITS PODCAST!!!! They reached their 1000th member mark!!!!
This week's question:
How do you overcome after-project-burn/project slump? How do you select a pattern to overcome it?