- Black Trillium Fibre Studio 4 oz. braid of 85% Polworth/15% silk in the colorway Spring Thaw.
- Woolen Mill St. Yarns 100% Corriedale roving 4 oz. in the colorway Nightmare. I got 152 yards of a thick and thin sport weight to a bulky weight yarn.
- Loxley by Stephen West. Knit out of Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn in the colorway Dark Olive on US 9/5.5 mm needles.
- Bookscarf 1 and 2. knit out of scrap worsted weight scraps on US 7/4.5 mm needles.
- The "Thing". Knit out of Plymouth Yarns Dreambaby Kokonut DK yarn on US 13/9 mm needles.
- Bells Lake Afghan by Lion Brand. Knit out of 6 strands of Red Heart Super Saver in the colorways Coffee, Light Raspberry, and Aran held together on US 50/25 mm needles.
THRUST AND CUT:
- You can still enter to win prizes!!!
MERRY CHISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND MAY WE HAVE EVEN MORE FUN IN THE YEAR TO COME!!! :D