- Black Trillium Fibre Studio 4 oz. braid of 85% Polworth/15% silk roving in the colorway Spring Thaw.
- Derecho by Laura Aylor. Knit out of Knitpicks Palette in the coloways Cream, Serpentine, Tumeric, Salsa Heather, Rooibos Heather, and Bison on US 5/3.75 mm needles.
- StevenBe Shawl #1. Knit out of Zen Yarn Garden Serenity Silk + in the StevenBe colorway on US 4/3.5 mm needles. (my design)
- StevenBe Shawl #2. Knit out of Malabrigo Sock in the colorway Persia on US 4/3.5 mm needles. (my design)
- steelcity by Josh Ryks (me!). Knit out of Zitron Trekking XXL on US 4/3.5mm needles.
- 45 degrees. Knit out of fingering weight wools on US 4/3.5 mm needles. (my design)
- Ten Stitch Blanket by Frankie Brown. Knit out of fingering weight scraps on US size 3/3.25 mm needles.
- Mitered Crosses Blanket by Kay Gardiner. Knit out of various worsted weight wools and blends on US 8/5 mm needles.
- Cushion Conglomeration Caper by WoollyThoughts. Knit out of worsted weight scrap yarns on US 8/5 mm needles.
- SECRET PROJECT! :D
SOUND THE TRUMPET:
- Thank you to Holli(MemphisHolli) for the AWESOME pattern, Mordor by Ann Lundblad!!!
- Thank you to Jana(SpinningHistory) for the pattern, Hitchhiker by Martina Behm!!!
- Thank you to Lisa Mutch (lisa312) for her pattern, Cirriform Scarf!!!
THRUST AND CUT:
- KAL going on with the Stockinette Zombies!!!
- Stash Enhancement: