Josh is working on the Mitered Crosses blanket by Kay Gardiner. He did the edging around the square he finished last week.
Josh did not get to his other works in progress due to a sore wrist, but he got a lot of knitting done on a secret project!
Josh started a new project, the Purl Ridge Scarf by Stephen West. He is knitting it out of Berroco Peruvia in a green color on US size 8/5mm needles.
No items completed, however the train of westknits FO's were as follows:
- Earth and Sky
- Daybreak (out of Knitpicks Palette that was hand-dyed by Josh and Cascade Heritage sock yarn)
- Akimbo (out of Cascade Heritage sock yarn and Knitpicks palette in garnet heather)
- Herbivore (out of Cascade Heritage Paints)
- Blue Whale (out of Cascade Heritage sock yarn hand-dyed by Josh)
- Flamboyan (out of hand-dyed Knitpicks Bare Palette base)
- Birdwing (out of Araucania Nature Wool)
- Sharktooth (out of Zitron Trekking XXL)
- Colonnade (out of Caron Simply Soft)
- Arroway (out of Malabrigo Sock)
- Piece Out (out of Ella Rae Amity)
- Old Forge (out of Lion Brand Wool Ease)
- Boneyard (out of Lion brand Wool Ease)
- Vulpix (out of hand-dyed Knitpicks Bare Palette base)
- Ten Stitch Blanket using the scraps left over from the stuff above!
Shawliday is this coming Monday, the 11th.
Many Thanks to Steve and Callie from the DramaticKnits podcast for the shout out!
Thanks to Wolfe Farms for the shout out!
Thanks to the Knitgirllls for the shout out that started it all!
Thanks for the reviews on iTunes as well as the comments on the blog!
Scale for yarn!