Saturday, November 10, 2012

Episode 24: What's My Crazy?


Shownotes:

Drafting:

Forge: 
Thrust and Cut: 
  • Shownotes! I've been a lazy podcaster and not done shownotes for awhile! So I'm catching up! :D 
Quench and Temper: 
  • Question from knitcroc: "Tomorrow you will receive a substantial sum of money with one condition: you have to use it to open a yarn store. What types of yarn will you have: all types or specialize?"
  • My question: Would you come to my yarn store (barring all travel expenses, etc. this is a free trip hypothetically speaking!) 
Please ask more questions! :D I love answering them, so ask away! :D 

1 comment:

  1. thanks for answering the question. Yours is the type of yarn store I like; a mix of the different qualities, plus allowing customers to sample the yarn before buying.
    hope you are recovered by now?

    ttfn
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete