- Woolen Mill St. Yarns 100% Corriedale roving in colorway "Nightmare"
- Mitered Crosses Blanket by Kay Gardiner. Knit out of various worsted weight wools and blends on US size 9/5.5mm needles.
- Gape Shawl by Benjamin Wilson. Knit out of Lion Brand Lion Suede in the colorway Seacrest on US size 17/12.75mm needles.
- Kimono Slippers by niftyknitting. Knit out of Caron Simply Soft in the colorway Dark Sage on US size 7/4.5mm needles.
- Plurk Scarf!
Thrust and Cut:
- Shownotes! I've been a lazy podcaster and not done shownotes for awhile! So I'm catching up! :D
Quench and Temper:
- Question from knitcroc: "Tomorrow you will receive a substantial sum of money with one condition: you have to use it to open a yarn store. What types of yarn will you have: all types or specialize?"
- My question: Would you come to my yarn store (barring all travel expenses, etc. this is a free trip hypothetically speaking!)
Please ask more questions! :D I love answering them, so ask away! :D