Sorry for the picture insert missing. My video didn't like the photo and wouldn't save without me taking it out. but here's a picture:
- Woolen Mill St. Yarns 100% Corriedale Roving in the colorway Nightmare.
- Mitered Crosses Blanket by Kay Gardiner. Knit out of various worsted weight wools and blends on US size 8/5mm needles.
- Gape Shawl by Benjamin Wilson. Knit out of Lion Brand Lion Suede in the colorway Seacrest on US 17/12.75 mm needles.
- Kimono Slippers by niftyknitting. Knit out of Caron Simply Soft in the colorway Dark Sage on US 7/4.5mm needles.
- Garter Stitch Mitts by Ysolda Teague. Knit out of Blue Sky Alpacas Sportweight 100% alpaca in the colorway #509 (Dark grey) on US 5/3.75mm needles.
- Brickstreet by Stephen West. Knit out of Lion Brand Homespun in the colorways Antique, Black, and Romanesque on US 13/9mm needles.
- Geysir Stretch by Stephen West. Knit out of Red Heart Soft yarn in the colorways Navy and Medium Blue and Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn in the colorway Terracotta. Knit on US 9/5.5mm needles.
- Plurk Scarf. Knit out of Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn in the colorways Black, Light Grey, and Aubergine on US 9/5.5mm needles. With Special credit to: knitcroc, iVampy, DFly7673, Kimberlolly, Knittingmummy, MrsLawKnitz, strickland66, raerean, and alcatmom!!! THANKS!!!! :D
- Felted or Not Pincushion by Katherine Vaughan. Knit out of leftovers from the Geysir Stretch Shawl on US 9/5.5mm needles.
- Baby Snowflakes by Deborah Atkinson - Flake #2. Crocheted out of scrap hand-dyed fingering weight wool on the hook size F.
- Turkish Flat Bead Crochet by Adele Recklies. Crocheted out of hemp cord and wooden beads on a hook size F.
SOUND THE TRUMPET:
- Thank you Peter (iVampy) for the RAPT of Derecho by Laura Aylor!!!
- Thank you Sally (SallyfromIdaho) for the RAPT of Crosswords at the Coffee Shop by Karrie Steinmetz!!!
THRUST AND CUT:
- Question from SpinningHistory: "Right now a lot of podcasters are hosting stash-busting KALS. What about your stash? Do you have a lot of yarn that has been in your stash for years? How do you feel about your stash?"
- My question: If you look at your stash - in its entirety - what type of knitter/crocheter/crafter do you see?
NEED SOME QUESTIONS!!! Please ask away! :D