- Mystery Project #2. Knit out of Zitron Trekking XXL in an overdyed, unknown colorway on US size 4/3.5mm needles.
SOUND THE TRUMPET:
- Josh revealed his upcoming design, steelcity! The pattern page is not up yet, nor is the project finished, but it will be in the next few weeks! :D
THRUST AND CUT:
- The Hunger Games have begun! Check them out here!
- The Group has 97 members!
- Josh FINALLY got his trindle spindles and arms from the great people behind trindleman/Momi!
THIS WEEK"S QUESTION:
- Josh was asked: (by SpinningHistory) Which target group do you have in mind when you design a pattern?
- Josh asks YOU: What do you look for in a pattern? Do you look for color, complexity, composition,etc?
You can answer either in the comments below or in the episode's thread on ravelry! Also, please ask more questions!!! You can submit a question to the "Inquiring Minds Want to Know" thread! Thanks! :D